Holiday Chocolates

Holiday Chocolates
Holiday Chocolates -beats cookies any day!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lindt - not my favorite but what the hay

Lindt Milk Chocolate with Almonds
Full confession: I did not choose this chocolate - it chose me. My son brought it home yesterday and I ate most of it. After three years of indulging in some of the world's finest dark chocolate, milk chocolate just isn't really chocolate to me, yet I still have a habit of snarfing it down. Lindt makes a nice, smooth milk chocolate, however I would not recommend chocolate with nuts, ever. Most nuts in this country come to us in semi-rancid form and just plain do not belong in what is otherwise a good bar of chocolate. In fact, if I were the Minister of Chocolate in the Obama Administration, I would be hard at work outlawing nuts in chocolate until we get the nut situation under control in this country. (That would make a good campaign platform, wouldn't it?)
Nonetheless, the semi-rancid almonds did not stop me from enjoying most of my son's bar of chocolate last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment